I'm not sure why, but I've wanted to try my hand at porting the Harbormaster terrain to the TLX terrain system. I finally bit the bullet and started making some test walls, posts and floor tiles. It turns out, there are some aspects that are really easy to pull of. Making the floor tiles takes almost no time. The walls and posts have their issues, but I'm getting the hang of it. Once I get enough test prints out, I'll know what I need to do in terms of interior and exterior walls.
Here's my first shot just to prove I'm doing something:
Gak, I tried a grey pen to edge the post there, and it massacred it. I tried another with a black sharpie and it wasn't all that much better. Not sure what I'll do about that.