Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lost Halls... Found!

I am continuing to experiment with combining different tiles. This time, it's actually walls that I'm combining.
I've taken an archway from the Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings set and applied it to a Hinterland Cliffs wall. I then applied a double-height wall from one of the Lost Halls expansion sets to create a cliff on the outside, and a dwarven area on the inside. Here's where I ended up:

I still haven't even gotten to the point where I'm building walls for my cliffs set. As I sit here, I've got two pages of anchors cut and edged, and about to be glued...

I fear my OCD will get the better of me, and I'll have to kitbash anchors for tiles that don't otherwise have them. Things like the water tiles from the Canals set, or the roads from the Streets set. I'll make them, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment