Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hinterland Waterfront kitbash

The guys over at WorldWorksGames offered the Himmelveil Canals set for free for a couple days. Having owned the set for quite some time but not actually getting much use out of it, I had a thought... What if I could kitbash the water tiles from the set with the Hinterland Forest tiles, giving me an option for some coastline pieces? Well, here's the result:

Ok. That is a tiny picture, but what it's showing are four new tiles. A straight land tile, a 1/4 land tile, a 3/4 land tile and a tile which blends a river into the open water. Good enough for making lakes and oceans, right? Well, I made one more tile to go with it:

I am not sure the dock is long enough, but I think it's good enough.  I'll use these for my own builds.  At this point, I'm not sure if the WorldWorksGames folks will get their kitbashing story straight enough to warrant me doing all the packaging work to formally submit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment