Sunday, April 29, 2012

Imperfect people galore

One of the things I've been working on lately are standees. I stumbled over a LARGE collection of people over at the cardboard warriors forum by someone under the name Dryw the Harper. I've already printed and cut over 100 people, and I'm a long way from being done.

Once I've put together enough bases to have them standing up, I'll take a picture of them all together.

EDIT: While working on The Maiden's last sails and accessories, I've been finishing up the standees that I'd cut out. Here's what it looks like when I sit them all together. Note that this is only the Imperfect People collection - I have other standees lying around...


I have other shots that are closer, but you can see the standees better by looking at them over on the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment