Monday, April 9, 2012

The quiet before the storm...

I feel like I'm on the starting blocks, waiting for the gun to go off so I can sprint my butt off... The lousy iBuyPower computers have been boxed up and sent back (and I'm anxiously awaiting a credit on my credit card!) and I can safely say I will never buy anything from them again. I've ordered two comparable computers from a local company called "PCs for Everyone". I have arranged to pick them up when they're ready, so I don't even have to pay shipping. I can't wait... Oh the kitbashing I'll be able to do with ample memory and two monitors!

So, all I've done is tried to not make a mess of the office space. All my TLX pieces have been nicely organized on some new shelves, and I've got a pile of pieces that had been cut but never completed - things like lobster crates and random TLX posts. I'll get them glued together and set aside. I'm hoping that by this time next week, I'll be back into kitbashing, and this time, it will be FUN!

I've gotten much better at quickly making anchors for kitbashed tiles, and it made me think about making some tutorial videos for doing this sort of thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment