Life has a habit of getting in the way of hobbies. I took some down-time after being hit by some bug that wiped me out for over a week. After that, I just couldn't settle into a project. I distracted myself with online games, and recently remodeled a bathroom. Well, no more!
Yesterday I dusted off my printer and went to work making some more standees. I love the little fellas. Still working my way through the freely available sets made by someone under the name Dryw the Harper (registration on the forums might be required), I have been making them robocutter friendly with great success. The Hassassins, Sheep Herders, Farmers, Elementals, Cyclopses and Giants are all complete! There are still about a dozen sets to do!
Recently, I've been cleaning up the elder dragon available from horde #72 off of www.onemonk.com. I did some color adjustments and added a blue, green and black variant, along with robocutter support. The first test cut proved that the colors needed to be lightened, but that the cutter files were spot on. They take time to edge properly, though.
As I work on these, I'll try to clean up my workspace a little and get back into some terrain making. I really want to make some new encounter plans!