Thursday, July 5, 2012

More castle TLX conversion

Walls and floors are easy. Here's an example of one of the floor textures. In total, I whipped up (from the two floor textures available) 4x 6" tiles, 4x hallway tiles, and 4x small tiles. They come in anchored and anchorless formats.

I might try tinkering a little with the tile shown above, but the others look fine. My issue with the 6" tile above is that it's made from two 3x6" tiles glued together, and the horizontal seam along the middle really stands out too much. I can try a couple things to minimize the obviousness of the seam, but I won't spend too much time on it.

Maybe tonight I'll work on posts, so I can start building some structures. Posts usually require a lot more creativity, or a complete lack of creativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment