Friday, August 10, 2012

TLX Castle - slightly less quick roof test

I printed out a couple roof pieces and small trusses, and two 6" walls. This gives me some idea of what these pieces will ultimately look like:

I almost think the tiles look too large for the scale of the building.  I might have to try another printing after scaling the tiles down some to see what I like better. Still, I think they look pretty Ok.

This is another 6" wall. I like how the walls came out - they look really nice assembled. I totally am looking forward to doing some with transparencies!

Here you can see the small truss piece. The posts and 3" walls were just Himmelveil Streets pieces I had close by. I think they're going to look really nice once I get some more wall textures done.



No comments:

Post a Comment