Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Mushroomy Goodness

I'm tired, and pictures are worth 1000 words, right? So, here's 3000 words:

That's the latest version of my mushroom dude. I added more shading around him to give him a little more depth. I'm not going to "fix" his hands any more than they are there. It's good enough for my first mini.

To him, I added layers to give him a staff of some sort. I might change this up a little bit, like add some leaves to it, or something. I dunno. It's kinda boring. Maybe I'll make it a spear. Or both.

Lastly, I started working on a sword and shield kinda thing. I will need some time to play with the shield to give it depth and texture. The sword... I'll probably increase the size a bunch to make it thicker overall, then extend the blade out to almost the edge of the shield. As it is, it looks like a baton.

Boy, I don't compliment myself very much! How about this - the guy is coming along better than I expected, and it won't be long until I have three or four variants in three or four colors! It'll be fun to lay out my first PDF.


No comments:

Post a Comment