Friday, November 8, 2013

Recent additions to the Standee pile

I've been workin' on some cutfiles,
All the live long day...


I'm trying to give back a little bit to the community at cardboard-warriors because it's such a great group of people. It's been hard for me to maintain enough focus and energy to make my own standees (though I'll keep trying!) so I thought I'd help by making cutfiles for many of the wonderful figures that lack them.




These are all free miniatures available from the Downloads section of OneMonk.com. Well, the top three are part of one of the hoards that will be released soon (and will be free) but the bottom four are from the downloads. Soon enough, they'll have cutfiles available. My crummy photos don't do them justice - very nice looking figures!

Also, I provided cutfiles for the High Elf Tower, along with some alternate roof colors:



I made blue, green, red, orange, yellow, brown and black. I forgot purple! D'oh!  If you look at the top one, you can see that I had to liberally color in some spots. I screwed up the cutfiles - there was some text on the page that overlapped the registration marks, and so the cutter got all confused about how to cut. Glad I test these before I hand 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment