I'm trying to package up these mine carts. It's an exercise in "firsts". I've got the cutfiles done, but I'm going to have to rebuild the pdf files AGAIN. I need to add some copyright on the pages, and I need to invent some branding and product name.
I started working on instructions, trying to model a cart in Sketchup and walk through the folding/gluing process. What a pain. Instead, I'll try to take step-by-step photos as I build each one, and I'll stitch it together into some basic instructions.
Because this is the first time I've gone through this, it's taking longer than it should to tie up these loose ends. Hopefully, whatever comes next will be a little smoother.