Sunday, May 4, 2014

Back from the dead!

I kind of fell off the papercrafting map for a while. The whole process of trying to come up with NON-WWG templates for everything has slowed me down quite a bit. However, I've gone and made up files for three different wood floor types from FDG. I've scaled all the floor boards up so they line up nice for both 1" and 1.5" grids (not that I'll ever use the latter, and I'm sure I'll never share these with anyone... but, still, I'm OCD like that...)

I'm willing to take one last stab at making tile holes rather than TLX anchors on the tiles. I've updated my templates to include cut marks for the corner/side holes, and now I need to whip up what I think is a good design for the hole plugs. I'll make one tile with hole covers and a couple posts. This time for real. That'll let me compare it to the TLX version of a FDG tile I've already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment