Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Out of time again!

Just when I think I'm going to 'finish' something, I realize it's 11pm and I really need to go to bed. I did manage to 'finish' the smaller roof template, and I applied Thoumont's textures to the big roof. In theory, I should be able to try out mixing and matching roof and truss pieces, since I've got a couple styles now.

I pulled out my old TLX pieces to try the same style roof. Wow - my style holds together so much better! I'm a little concerned about angled roof pieces, but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.

Also, I notice my Thoumont's walls are PURPLE. What's up with that? I really need to do a color print test and see what the heck is going on with my printer. I'd hate to think my CIS has found the limits of its usefulness. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment