Thursday, October 16, 2014

Outpost Walls - first attempt is pretty darn good!

Despite a printer error causing the page to come out skewed, I went ahead and fed the page through the robocutter. I had to paste the page down crooked to compensate, and it still was off by about 1 - 2mm on the cut, which is quite a bit when you're trying to not have ugly white edges...

Anyway, here's the result:


Sorry it's a little overexposed, but I think this came out pretty good! I've got enough printed to make a couple more posts and finish two more wall segments. That will let me build a floor, and a railing to hold it all in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment