Friday, March 6, 2015

Totally new templates underway!

I'm working on hand-crafting templates for my own stuff now. Plugging away on the 3" wall sections right now, and they're looking pretty good. I'm not sure if I'll offer walls with a reinforced beam or not. I'm designing them into the template, but I may provide them as layers. I'm trying to do things 'right' by keeping cut and score lines on their own layer. It's also nice to finally work against a template where all the lines are clean and all the spacing is accurate. That's new for me. :)

So, the train rolls on. This weekend... 6" wall sections? Once that's done, I'll look into smaller wall sections - 1", 1.5", 2", 4", 5", and longer sections too. 4.24" and 8.28" are the angle lengths, but 7" and 8" lengths will work fine within the cut region.

No comments:

Post a Comment