Thursday, April 16, 2015

A whole month has come and (almost) gone...

It's been a lousy month, I'll be honest. It started out busy as usual, but was extra busy with tax season. After that, I got a lot of business paperwork straightened out, and was feeling optimistic now that I can 'do business as' - I even have my state and federal tax stuff ironed out, I think. Then I got some lousy family news which stressed me out. Then I got hit with even more lousy family news that knocked me into a pretty serious funk. Then I started physical therapy for a lame hip, and threw out my back. I suppose it's nice that when it rains, it pours. Gets everything over with quickly, and it always looks pretty after it rains. So, April is a bust. I'm taking a week of time to devote to family for school vacation week, and at that point, there just won't be much of April left, so I'll consider it total loss and focus on May.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I hope everything's fine now...

    ReplyDelete