Saturday, July 18, 2015

Filling out the first product line

I worked through the process of making assembly instructions, and I liked how it turned out. I played a bit with promo pics, and I still have some twiddling to do to get things where I like it, but it's moving along. I also started filling out a product listing on DriveThruRPG, though I ran into some snafus. Nothing major, but I need some back-and-forth with them to sort out how I can get some images in my product descriptions...

I'm now getting the geometries and textures done for four separate pieces - the first in my collection of a 'medieval Italian village'. Hopefully I can crank out the basic shapes in short order. The tedious part will be building up layered PDFs to give a little control over window and door placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment