Sunday, July 19, 2015

Instructions for the "Small House" are done.

I think I'm calling this the "Small House" under the sub-heading "Medieval Village Set 1". I'll have at least four buildings in the 'set' though I'll offer them separately, and as a bundle. It's a slow process for me to do the instructions. Since I can't take a good photo to save my life, I'm doing renderings in Sketchup. Tomorrow night I'll lay out the actual PDFs for this one, and make the thumbnail pics for it. With any luck, I'll be able to tick this one off the TODO list Monday night!

The "Long House" is next. It'll be the 3"x6" one-story house. Wednesday night I'll start the instructions, but realistically it won't be done before the weekend, what with normal weekly responsibilities...

I started laying out the graphics for the "Manor House" for real this time. Added to what I've already done will be two or three extra bits that will allow more variety to the layout.

Still a work-in-progress, but you can get an idea for some of the additional bits. This will likely take all of next week, assuming I finish the "Long House" on time.

And there's more after that, but this is my 'keeping it simple' strategy...


No comments:

Post a Comment